180 Maiden Lane, Suite 901
New York, NY 10038
212 267 1900 -
212 267 9470 -
955 S. Springfield Avenue, Suite 100
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
973 258 1700 -
973 258 1708 -
1515 Market St., Ste 2050
Philadelphia, PA 19102
267 239 5526 -
267 565 1236 -
Wade Clark Mulcahy
Results speak for themselves
At WCM, Alicia:
- handles the defense of premises liability, motor vehicle and property damage cases; and
- litigates labor law and construction accident claims.
Alicia joined WCM as an associate after serving as a law clerk and summer associate. She previously interned for the Honorable Bernice D. Siegal of the Queens County Supreme Court and the Kings County District Attorney’s Office.
Phone: 212 267 1900
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of New Jersey
Honors and Distinctions
Alicia graduated cum laude from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where she served as an Articles Editor of the Cardozo Arts and Entertainment Law Journal.
Alicia is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-
- @SocialMedia: Speech with a Click of a Button?, 32 Cardozo Arts and Entertainment Law Journal 377 (2013)
Alicia is a member of the Brandeis Association.