180 Maiden Lane, Suite 901
New York, NY 10038
212 267 1900 -
212 267 9470 -
955 S. Springfield Avenue, Suite 100
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
973 258 1700 -
973 258 1708 -
1515 Market St., Ste 2050
Philadelphia, PA 19102
267 239 5526 -
267 565 1236 -
Wade Clark Mulcahy
Results speak for themselves
Brian is a Partner in WCM's New York office:
At WCM, Brian:
- tries cases and argues appeals in New York State and Federal Courts, including claims involving the Labor Law, premises liability, automobile claims, and other areas of property and casualty defense;
- advises clients about risk assessment and allocation, and litigates complex professional liability, and suits involving catastrophic injuries and significant property losses;
- advises clients on fraud based insurance coverage matters;
- investigates and litigates jeweler's block policy disputes; and
- manages WCM's social media platforms on Twitter (@WadeClarkLaw) and LinkedIn.
Before joining WCM in 2009, Brian was an Assistant District Attorney in Bronx County,
NY. As an ADA, Brian prosecuted high-
Brian also has experience working for a large plaintiff's law firm.
- J.D., St. John's University School of Law
- B.A., Boston College
- Regis High School (NY)
Brian lectures on both civil and criminal litigation in New York, and also on practical trial practice. In addition, Brian is a member of the Regis Bar Association, the Nassau Bar Association, the Defense Association of New York, and the Defense Research Institute.
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
Honors Distinctions and Personal Informations
At St. John's University School of Law, Brian was an Executive Board member of the Moot Court Honor Society, where he was also a member of the Moot Court National team and a runner up in the Joseph T. Tinnelly oral argument competition. At St. John's, Brian won the Honorable Milton Mollen Moot Court Competition. At Boston College, Brian was a member of the Dean's List and graduated from the Honors Program.
Brian lives in Port Washington, NY with his wife Laurie, and four daughters, Elena, Meara, Alice and Olive, and is an active volunteer with Port Youth Activities. The Gibbons family spends its free time at Citi Field cheering on the Mets, and at Belmont Racetrack cheering for (usually the wrong) horses.
- The ABC’s of Claims – a Primer for Handling Accidents and Occurrences on NY, NJ and
PA. (May 2018) (Co-
author with Robert Cosgrove)
- Admitting Evidence Obtained through Discovery & Investigation – A Primer for Attorneys and Guideline for Claim Professionals (April 2018)