180 Maiden Lane, Suite 901
New York, NY 10038
212 267 1900 -
212 267 9470 -
955 S. Springfield Avenue, Suite 100
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
973 258 1700 -
973 258 1708 -
1515 Market St., Ste 2050
Philadelphia, PA 19102
267 239 5526 -
267 565 1236 -
Wade Clark Mulcahy
Results speak for themselves
At WCM, Brian:
- handles a variety of general liability and automobile claims;
- advises clients on fraud based insurance coverage matters; and
- investigates and litigates jeweler’s block policy disputes.
Before joining WCM, Brian was an Assistant District Attorney in Bronx County, NY.
As a ADA, Brian prosecuted high-
Brian also has experience working for a large plaintiff’s law firm.
- J.D., St. John's University School of Law
- B.A., Boston College
Brian lectures on both civil and criminal litigation in New York, and also on practical trial practice. In addition, Brian is a member of the Regis Bar Association.
- New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
Honors and Distinctions
At St. John’s University School of Law, Brian was an Executive Board member of the Moot Court Honor Society, where he was also a member of the Moot Court National team and a runner up in the Joseph T. Tinnelly oral argument competition.
At St. John's, Brian won the Honorable Milton Mollen Moot Court Competition.
At Boston College, Brian was a member of the Dean’s List and graduated from the Honors Program.