180 Maiden Lane, Suite 901
New York, NY 10038
212 267 1900 -
212 267 9470 -
955 S. Springfield Avenue, Suite 100
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
973 258 1700 -
973 258 1708 -
1515 Market St., Ste 2050
Philadelphia, PA 19102
267 239 5526 -
267 565 1236 -
Wade Clark Mulcahy
Results speak for themselves
At WCM, Clayton:
- handles a variety of general liability, products liability and toxic torts claims;
- represents municipalities in federal civil rights, 1983 and employment cases; and
- litigates marine cargo and personal injury (navigable waters) maritime claims.
Before joining WCM, Clayton was an equity partner at a national insurance law and insurance defense firm. Clayton has also been the principal of his own law firm. He is rated AV by Martindale Hubbell.
Clayton is a former service member of the United States Air Force.
Clayton H. Thomas Jr.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania
- B.S., Villanova University
Clayton is a former Executive Committee Member of the Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel and a member of the Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations. He regularly serves as a Judge Pro Tem for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas and serves as an Arbitrator for the Federal District Court (EDPA) and Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. He is a member of the Board of Managers of the Penn Law Alumni Society.
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- US Supreme Court
- Third Circuit
Honors and Distinctions
Clayton is a cum laude graduate of Villanova University.