180 Maiden Lane, Suite 901
New York, NY 10038
212 267 1900 -
212 267 9470 -
955 S. Springfield Avenue, Suite 100
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
973 258 1700 -
973 258 1708 -
1515 Market St., Ste 2050
Philadelphia, PA 19102
267 239 5526 -
267 565 1236 -
Wade Clark Mulcahy
Results speak for themselves
At WCM, Jorgelina:
- provides coverage opinions on a variety of issues;
- defends and prosecutes declaratory judgment actions;
- litigates complex commercial litigation actions; and
- briefs appellate cases.
Before joining WCM, Ms. Foglietta worked at a civil litigation firm defending clients in products liability, construction, labor law, and general liability claims. She also previously practiced maritime law with a focus on defending cargo damage claims and charter party disputes.
Maria Jorgelina Foglietta
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2008
- B.A., University of Houston, 2005, magna cum laude
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Western District of New York
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- New Jersey
- District of New Jersey
Honors and Distinctions
At Brooklyn Law School, Ms. Foglietta founded the Street Law en Español project that strived to educate the Hispanic community on various legal issues.
At the University of Houston, Ms. Foglietta was a Member of the Honors College.
Ms. Foglietta was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and is fluent in Spanish.