180 Maiden Lane, Suite 901
New York, NY 10038
212 267 1900 -
212 267 9470 -
955 S. Springfield Avenue, Suite 100
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
973 258 1700 -
973 258 1708 -
1515 Market St., Ste 2050
Philadelphia, PA 19102
267 239 5526 -
267 565 1236 -
Wade Clark Mulcahy
Results speak for themselves
Paul F. Clark is a founding partner of WCM.
Although he still handles a variety of matters, in recent years Paul’s practice focuses on complex insurance coverage matters, high exposure casualty litigation, litigation involving educational institutions, and employment litigation on behalf of management. Paul has extensive experience in federal and state trial and appellate work in both New York and New Jersey.
Before founding WCM, Paul was a partner in a mid-
Paul began his legal career in 1984 with the Office of the Corporation Counsel of the City of New York where he rose to the position of Senior Trial Attorney. In that capacity, Paul tried a wide variety of cases including those involving alleged police misconduct, medical malpractice and premises liability.
Paul F. Clark
- J.D. St. John's University
- B.A. Fairfield University, cum laude.
Paul is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New Jersey Bar Association, and the Defense Research Institute.
Paul recently joined, by invitation only, the prestigious Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM), a nonpartisan alliance comprised of thousands of insurance companies, corporations, Corporate Counsel, Litigation and Risk Managers, claims professionals and attorneys.
Paul is also a member of the National Association of College and University Attorneys (NACUA), an association of college and university attorneys and adminstrators whose mission is to educate its members about a variety of campus legal issues. Members must be endorsed by a Member Institution and approved by the Chair of NACUA’s Membership Committee and Board of Directors.
Paul enjoys publishing and lecturing for both the bar and industry. He has published articles on expert disclosure, trial techniques and substantive legal issues. He has also been a continuing legal education faculty member. Over the years, Paul has given lectures to the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants, insurance companies and risk managers from many Fortune 500 companies.
- ”Rutgers” certified youth basketball, baseball, and soccer coach;
- High School C.Y.O. basketball coach;
- Past Chairperson, St. Helen’s Pastoral Council;
- Foster Parents (licensed by state of New Jersey);
- Past Foster Parents of the Year, Union County, New Jersey
- The Fox in the Henhouse: An Attorney’s Experience Sitting on a Jury, Trial Lawyers Digest, No. 64, (Summer 2014)
- Winning One for the Gipper: The Looming Legal Threats to American Football, Counterpoint,
(December 2012) (co-
author with Robert J. Cosgrove and Adam Gomez)
- BP Air Clarified: Sanity Restored to Other Insurance?, 238 N.Y.L.J. 35 (2007) (co-
author with David F. Tavella)
- Sidewalk Liability Is Transferred from New York City to Landlords, 230 N.Y.L.J. 52
author with Robert J. Cosgrove)
- Into the Wild: A Review of the Recreational Use Statute, New York State Bar Journal, Vol. 70, No. 5, July/August 1998
- Reversible Error-
Opening and Closing Statements,New York State Trial Lawyers Quarterly, Vol. 19, #2, Summer 1988
- Discovery of Experts Under CPLR 3101 (d)(1) and Fed. R.Civ.P. 26(b)(14): A Comparative Analysis, Insurance, Negligence and Compensation Law Journal, New York State Bar Association, 1987
- New York
- Northern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
- District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
Honors and Distinctions
Paul was a member of the Moot Court Board of St. John’s University School of Law and the winner of the Rev. Joseph T. Tinnelly Moot Court Competition as best oralist.
Paul is also a cum laude graduate of Fairfield University.