180 Maiden Lane, Suite 901
New York, NY 10038
212 267 1900 -
212 267 9470 -
955 S. Springfield Avenue, Suite 100
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
973 258 1700 -
973 258 1708 -
1515 Market St., Ste 2050
Philadelphia, PA 19102
267 239 5526 -
267 565 1236 -
Wade Clark Mulcahy
Results speak for themselves
Bob is the Resident Partner in WCM’s Pennsylvania office.
At WCM, Bob:
- handles the defense of products liability, mass tort, intellectual property, fine arts, jewelers block, trucking and motor vehicle, liquor liability, property damage, construction defect and personal injury cases;
- conducts fraud, data privacy and cyber-
- resolves first and third-
party insurance coverage disputes;
- defends errors and omissions and other professional liability lawsuits;
- arbitrates disputes in the International Court of Commerce; and
- tries cases and argues appeals in state and federal courts.
Before joining WCM, Bob was an Assistant District Attorney with the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office. As an ADA, Bob prosecuted a diversity of cases ranging in severity from violations of the environmental conservation law to gang assaults and high level narcotic transactions.
Bob is a Certified Information Privacy Manager and a Certified Information Privacy Professional, US.
Robert J. Cosgrove
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law
- B.S.F.S., Georgetown University
Bob is a frequent lecturer and has conducted seminars before such organizations as the International Underwriting Association of London and PLRB as well as for numerous clients.
Bob serves as the secretary of the Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel and is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Defense Institute and the Regis Bar Association.
- Somebody’s Watching Me: Defending Data Breach Claims, Counterpoint, (April 2015)
author with Adam Gomez).
- Winning One for the Gipper: The Looming Legal Threats to American Football, Counterpoint,
(December 2012) (co-
author with Paul Clark and Adam Gomez )
- Surveillance! Out of the Shadows and into the Courtroom, Counterpoint, (April 2012)
author with Remy Cahn)
- How Many Acts Can Comprise a Single Occurrence? The Pennsylvania Supreme Court Weighs In, 2 Bloomberg Law Reports (Insurance Law) 11 (2008)
- N.Y. Ins. §3420(d) Does Not Apply to Tenders Between Insurers, 235 N.Y.L.J. 74 (2006)
author with John Mulcahy)
- Sidewalk Liability Is Transferred from New York City to Landlords, 230 N.Y.L.J. 52
author with Paul F. Clark)
- A New Vision of Lawyers, 26 Fordham Urb. L.J. 1669, (May 1999)
- New York
- Northern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Western District of New York
- New Jersey
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
Honors and Distinctions
At Fordham University, Bob was a Stein Scholar in Public Interest Law and Ethics (which is where he met his wife with whom he has four young children) and a member of the Fordham Environmental Law Journal. He was inducted into Georgetown University’s Theatre Hall of Fame in 2003.