Brian is a Partner in WCM’s New York and Long Island offices:
At WCM, Brian:
- tries cases and argues appeals in New York State and Federal Courts, including claims involving the Labor Law, premises liability, automobile claims, and other areas of property and casualty defense;
- advises clients about risk assessment and allocation, and litigates complex professional liability, and suits involving catastrophic injuries and significant property losses;
- advises clients on fraud based insurance coverage matters;
- investigates and litigates jeweler’s block policy disputes; and
- manages WCM’s social media platforms on Twitter (@WadeClarkLaw) and LinkedIn.
- Brian is a Certified Information Privacy Professional, US and a Certified Information Privacy Manager, through the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) .
Before joining WCM in 2009, Brian was an Assistant District Attorney in Bronx County, NY. As an ADA, Brian prosecuted high-level narcotics and violent felonies, and tried dozens of cases in Bronx County.
Brian also has experience working for a large plaintiff’s law firm.