At WCM, Michael:
- Defends high profile cases involving high net worth individuals and public figures, including media, sports, entertainment and political personalities;
- litigates complex professional liability, commercial actions and suits involving catastrophic injuries and significant property losses;
- prosecutes replevin and subrogation actions involving Fine Art, Jewelers Block and Specie;
- evaluates insurance coverage issues;
- defends and prosecutes declaratory judgment actions;
- briefs appellate cases; and
- conducts fraud investigations.
Before joining WCM, Michael was a Senior Assistant District Attorney with the Kings County District Attorney’s Office. As an ADA, Michael prosecuted violent felonies and investigated complex narcotic networks and conspiracies. Michael also supervised junior prosecutors and assisted in the training of attorneys and police officers.
Michael has also worked for a law firm specializing in the defense of fraudulent insurance claims.
Along with Bob Cosgrove, Mike comprises WCM’s Management Committee, which serves as WCM’s governing body.