At WCM, Nicole:
- litigates Labor Law, premises liability, complex construction and property damage actions;
- defends product liability suits;
- represents corporations regarding recreational liability disputes;
- argues appeals in New York’s First and Second Departments; and
- tries cases in New York state and federal courts.
Nicole joined WCM after participation in its summer associate program.
Nicole has also clerked for New York Supreme Court Justice Patricia P. Satterfield and the Kings County District Attorney’s office.