Robert J. Cosgrove is a Partner. Along with Mike Bono, Bob is a member of WCM’s Management Committee which serves as WCM’s Governing Body.
At WCM, Bob:
- handles the defense of construction, products liability, premises, trucking and motor vehicle, liquor liability, property damage, construction defect and personal injury cases;
- litigates fine arts, jewelers block, cargo and product recall cases;
- advises on fraud, data privacy and cyber-security claims and investigations;
- resolves first and third-party insurance coverage disputes;
- defends errors and omissions and other professional liability lawsuits; and
- tries cases and argues appeals in state and federal courts.
- personal care home, senior living and home health aid.
Before joining WCM, Bob was an Assistant District Attorney with the Nassau County (NY) District Attorney’s Office. As an ADA, he prosecuted a diversity of cases ranging in severity from violations of the environmental conservation law to gang assaults and high level narcotic transactions.
Bob is a Certified Information Privacy Manager and a Certified Information Privacy Professional, US. He is also OSHA 10 certified.